Who We Are
Bloomfields School is a Christian International School established in 2006 to provide education from Crèche to Secondary. Our academic curriculum prepares students for international and Ghanaian qualifications to enter tertiary schools in Ghana or abroad.
To provide an excellent education for a life of Christ-centered service. “Nurturing Greatness”
Through our enriched programme, to provide the essential virtues, values, discipline and disposition needed for a purpose-driven life.
Co-Curricular & Extra Curricular
With our diverse Co-Curricular and Extra-Curricular activities, we
- Nurture our students to become confident global citizens.
- Provide the environment for discovering and nurturing talent.
- Encourage our students to become responsible citizens, who enjoy making positive contribution to society.
- We are committed to provide the love and care that result in happy children who are willing to learn.
- We are committed to provide appropriate support for students to develop academically and personally to the highest level.
- We are committed to provide an environment that promotes unity within diversity, respect for self and respect for others.
- We are committed to nurture in each student spiritual and moral fortitude, discernment and resilience to handle situations that the world could throw at them.